1. What are the worship services like?
We work hard to make sure every weekend service is creative and relevant to your life. A greeter will welcome you at the door and our guest team will be ready to provide you with information. Our music team will begin the service with contemporary music to help create an atmosphere to connect with God.
2. What about my children?
While you are enjoying an exciting worship service, your children will be well cared for in a nurturing, fun, safe and clean, age-appropriate environment.
3. What does your church believe?
4. What is the history of Faith Creek?
5. What’s the vision of Faith Creek?
6. Will I have to say anything, sign anything, give anything, or be singled out in any way?
If you are visiting, we do not ask you to give a dime when we pass the offering plate. We will not make you wear a visitor badge or stand up so that everyone can see you. We would like you to fill out a connection card so that we can assist you in your visit to Faith Creek.
7. How do I get to the church?
8. What should I wear?
Some people come dressed in jeans and t-shirts while others come dressed business casual. If you prefer to wear ties or a dress, that’s fine too. We want you to feel comfortable while you are here!
Have more questions? Contact us here for more details.